History of Bubble Shooter
The bubble shooter is an exact replica of the Bubble Puzzle, released in 1994 by Tattoo.
Alien Dynamics retained the title of Bubble Shooter after acquiring Absolutist, which released the original game in 2002. In 2010, it was released on the iOS platform and, In 2012 it was released for the Android platform
The Bubble Shooter video game is undoubtedly renowned for being very straightforward and quick to understand. It’s some kind of “Tetris” and “Connect Four” combination – that’s basically why getting into the game is so quick.
You will play bubble shooter games on your PC or handheld device in full screen. Match 3 bubbles of the same color in a row for the most popular bubble games. They are popular because players of all ages are enjoyable and always easy. Some match-3 bubble games have a casual playing style that helps you to pop bubbles without any imminent threat of risk. Smarty Bubbles, with four bits of chill-out and a sluggish stream of bubbles to be pop, is one of those games.
Bubble Shooter For Children
If you’re looking for a bubble game that’s easy for kids to enjoy, Candy Bubble is a perfect alternative for younger players. Levels feature straightforward directions and a line to show the direction of the bubbles you are aiming.
How to Play Bubble Shooter
You can learn a few rules and how the game can be controlled. The aim of the Bubble Shooter is to have as many points as possible. You need to break the colored bubbles in order to get points. You need to row or attach at least three bubbles of the same color to burst those bubbles.
You’ll see an arrow in the lower middle of the game slot. Through your machine mouse, you will adjust the direction this arrow points to. You shoot a new bubble into the present position of the arrow if you press on the left mouse button.
Tips for Playing Bubble Shooter
- Another row of bubbles will be added to the top each time you shoot 6 new bubbles.
- The game stops when a ball was going to the bottom.
- To bounce new balls at more advanced angles, use the left and right boundaries.
- Bubbles that are separated from the other bubbles are also bursting.
- You can see the next bubble on the bottom left side.
- In this game there is a “final end” – the objective is to gain as many points as possible.
Outside the match-3 domain, there are a few special bubble shooter titles. One of them is Bubble Trouble. In this game, you control the character and fire the flaming bubbles with a pistol. These bubbles are multiplying, making them more difficult to avoid. You can play a single or two-player game! Browse the set for more information.
We’ve picked 10 of the best free online bubble shooter titles. These games include browser games for both your computer and handheld computers and applications for your Android and iOS phones and tablets. These include modern bubble shooter games such as Fuzzies and some other games
How to PlayThe Shooter Game
Just as with other classic games by the bubble shooter, use the mouse to target the bubble shooter and press to fire the left mouse button. They’ll pop if you hit 3 or more bubbles of the same color as the one you fired! Any bubble not attached to the ceiling will be decreased. Also be aware that special lightning bubbles are used to pop large bubble groups simultaneously. Your primary objective is to pass through the bubble ceiling to the limit before bubble shots runoff. Let’s just get out! Let’s get out!
About Bubble Shooter 3
Ever since the release of Puzzle Bobble — called Bust a Move in the United States — bubble shooter games have been a popular pastime for millions around the world. It’s easy to see why people are so enchanted by these fun bubble games. Just aim your bubble and watch the bubbles pop. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this free online bubble shooter 3
New Feature in Bubble Shooter 3
- 3000 + Levels of excitement added every time, with more.
- New elements and award winners.
- Brand new sounds and effects.
- Great daily rewards are earned.
- Log on to Facebook and let your friends share the fun!
- Keep on the loop: you now have the perfect way to send a direct response.
- Leaderboard, tough successes.
- Clear hurdles and obstacles to conquer.
- Colorblind mode – so that everybody is able to play fun matching games.
- The fireball is unlocked by Pop 7 in a row.
- Fall 10+ blisters in a bombshell at once.
- No WiFi link is important every time and anywhere!
- Interesting missions& Attracting Graphic
- Challenging levels& Each with mind-blowing Hurdle’s
- Colorful visuals& Animation
- Easy to understand game mechanic& More Control on Bubble
- Repetitive gameplay
- Repetitive music
- Graphics are not 3D
- No permanent pointer guides